New Patient Appointment
We welcome new patients and look forward to working with you. Please book a New Patient appointment online, if you cannot find what you need online, the front desk has access to more appointment times, so please get in touch with us directly via e-mail.
You will be receiving confirmation e-mail(s) with important information so please make sure your inbox is set up to receive these.
What to expect on the first visit…
Our initial consult is comprehensive, and focused on you. We listen to your history and learn about your health care needs, gather information, review available lab work, answer your questions, and if time allows we finish with an acupuncture session.
After your first visit, we review your case with a holistic perspective, and develop a personalized treatment plan that is individually tailored to meet your needs. On your second visit, we review your treatment plan, discuss any concerns, answer your questions, and ensure that you feel we are a good fit for your needs.
Preparing for your first visit…
- Forms: Please fill out our online intake forms ahead of your appointment.
- Labwork: Please email us a PDF of lab results
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
|Monday:||9:00am – 7:00pm|
|Tuesday:||9:00am – 7:00pm|
|Wednesday:||9:00am – 7:00pm|
|Thursday:||9:00am – 7:00pm|
|Friday:||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Saturday:||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Sunday:||9:00am – 5:00pm|
Many insurance plans cover acupuncture.
We can provide you with the necessary medical receipt, known as a super bill, that you submit to your insurance plan for reimbursement.
Questions to ask your insurance plan about your acupuncture benefits:
- Does the plan cover acupuncture for an out-of-network provider?
- How much is the out-of-network deductible?
- How much is the out-of-network co-pay?
- How many acupuncture visits are covered each year? Is acupuncture combined with other services, such as chiropractic?
- When does the plan year start?
Insurance reimbursement support
Our practice is subscribed to Reimbursify, an app that helps patients file out-of-network (OON) claims. Learn more here.