What does it mean to Replenish and Reset?
We take our modern world for granted, both the incredibly positive advances and the detrimentally negative impacts.
One downside to living in the 21st century is accepting an extra burden on our innate detoxification processes.
- “Replenish” refers to the array of vitamins, minerals, macronutrients and phytonutrients that we can ramp up in our diets to replenish our nutrient-intensive detoxification processes. For example, the liver requires a laundry list of vitamins and minerals to filter and package up toxic compounds for safe elimination.
- “Reset” refers to a temporary rest from the most inflammatory and burdensome ingredients that we either consciously enjoy, like alcohol and gluten, or unconsciously consume like commercial preservatives and fillers. Reset also denotes a pause where sleep is prioritized, external stressors are set aside, and self-care is a top priority.
Why is this important for your fertility?
Impaired detoxification affects fertility in 2 major ways:
- Disrupts hormone balance – We’re exposed to endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs) every day. These compounds are found in everything from household furniture to cosmetics. They’re capable of impacting our thyroid, metabolic and sex hormones, all of which directly impact fertility.
- Increases inflammation – When our detoxification processes are overloaded, toxins accumulate in the body and contribute to chronic inflammation. This type of inflammation is a root cause in polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS,) endometriosis, and repeat pregnancy loss (RPL) to name just a few conditions which commonly affect fertility. Inflammation is also a contributing factor to both allergies and pain.
Consider Replenish & Reset if you’re struggling with:
- Fertility challenges
- Digestive symptoms like bloating, diarrhea, constipation
- Dependence on coffee, sugar or other foods
- Skin conditions like acne, eczema, rashes
- Pain, especially joint pain
What is a 10 day real food reset?
For 10 days, we’ll reduce the burden of processed, inflammatory and toxic ingredients, while nourishing with the most potent healing foods and supportive practices. You’re guided every day throughout the program to ensure the benefits extend well beyond these 10 days.
Benefits after your 10 day reset:
- Increased energy
- Better sleep
- Brighter skin
- Mental clarity
- Freedom from dependence on coffee
- Decreased food addictions, especially sugar
- Deeper relationship with the food you eat
If you’re preparing to get pregnant, in perimenopause, living with endometriosis, struggling with fatigue (especially unrelated to adrenals or thyroid), or unhappy with your relationship to sugar and carbs you may want to consider Replenish & Reset.
We’d like to offer $20 off Replenish & Reset (levels 1 and 2) which begins August 21st. Pre-register with the code “Oldershaw” in the message field. For any questions about the program, you can reach Bonnie Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Bonnie Burgess:
Bonnie is a holistic functional nutritionist who specializes in women’s health. She addresses the root cause of troubling symptoms through diet and lifestyle modifications. Her private clients and program participants describe finding new awareness and tools to optimally fuel full-body wellness. Bonnie lives in the San Francisco Bay Area where she serves an international client base through a 100% virtual consultancy at Burgess Wellness.
About The Oldershaw Clinic:
We are an integrative health clinic specializing in fertility and women’s health. If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, we would love to work with you. We can answer your questions and help you get scheduled for your first appointment. Email us today!