Single Moms by Choice
We help single moms by choice have babies and build their family.
What do you need?
- Fertility tests to evaluate your eggs, uterus, and fallopian tubes.
- Blood work for general health including thyroid and iron levels.
Choosing a sperm source:
- Known donor
- Sperm bank
Choosing your fertility team:
- Fertility specialist
- Ob/gyn or midwife
- Lactation consultant
- New mom’s groups
Understanding your options for conception:
- Intravaginal Insemination (AI)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Embryo donation
Preparing for pregnancy and motherhood:
- Overall Health
- Reproductive Health
- Support Network
Choosing to be a single mom by choice is a self-empowering way to build the family and the life that you want. We’ll work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan for having a baby and building your family.